Sunday, July 20, 2008

internet and computers can really be pains in the ass

"I should be studying" - that was the original name of this blog but when i was typing it 4 hours ago the internet decided to be a dumb ass and not work. It took me a good half hour to write about how i shouldnt be blogging i should be studying and as soon as i was done and hit "publish post" the internent decided to stuggle and turn off so my whole blog was lost. and im not gonna lie i thought it was a good one and now its gone forever. also another reason why my computer is lame is cause the buttons like to fall off. my "m" button fell of the other day and now it is weird to type cause i feel like i am using the "m" a lot more than i ever have.

so i cant title this blog its orginal name anymore cause im done with studying...i had to study about ethics and know about stupid questions like: thrasymachus' attempts to best socrates in the delineation of the real nature of justice. probably i could fail this test tomorrow and i dont even care cause well i just dont.

so i played lots in london this weekend and im gonna say it has been a bitter sweet weekend. sweet in the sense that i got to play and go out and go shopping at camden market and buy a really cute dress and presents and bitter in the sense that i have to write a fatty essay and study for an ethics test. Sweet= best waffles of my life at camden market with melted milk and dark chocolate on top of them. learn about them cause they are the best of my life. Bitter= 2500 word essays about churchill and world war 2. Sweet= rum and cokes at night. Bitter= the next morning.

so i have ten more days in london and then its back to the states for me. im gonna miss it here but at the same time i think im gonna be ready to come back home. first things im gonna do when i get to america: 1-eat chinese food 2-eat thai food 3-go to red robins 4-eat fish and chips at old mill 5-watch hella movies. im missing my movie watching days. i went to the secret garden at bleheim palace (that's the duke's house - it was pretty tight and after im done living on the eiffel tower i will maybe go live with the duke for a minute) which made me wanna watch the secret garden movie so 6-go to aubs and watch one of the 500 different versions he has of the secret garden. 7-play in my new fancy house and at my old fancy house with all my favorites (my cats, sissies, besties, mom and poppy, and maybe the g-ma if she can come and play)

Until those 10 days where i can do all my things in america im gonna continue to have fun playing is london and having bitter sweet days. bitter - going to class. sweet = going on the london eye. bitter= taking finals in a week. sweet = watching the sound of music musical in london.

seriously learn about those waffles with melted chocolate cause they are the best and i want one right now.

No comments: