Sunday, July 6, 2008

Goodbye Salzburg

Im leaving salzburg tomorrow which makes me sad...i wish i could stay for always. But i can't be too sad about it because tomorrow I will be in France. It is kinda sad that i have to wake up at 6 in the morning to peace out and then ride on a bus for all day but maybe it could be fun.

So long Salzburg I had fun climbing your moutains and tasting your ice cream. I wish I would have boughten those mozart candies that were everywhere. But i had fun in the city and in the pubs. Maybe if i learn to speak german so the next time i come here I will have better luck buying things without getting confused.

Tomorrow the group is driving to France and we are stopping in Nuremburg on the way...Im not really sure what that place is about but Dr. Hogan said it will be educational...so maybe boring. Then tomorrow night we are gonna be sleeping in a hotel in Mets (?) I dunno about that place either. Then Tuesday we will be in PARIS!!! word! cant wait...today father asked me if i can say "I want a big chicken" and guess what I can! "Je voudrais un grand poulet" see?! i dunno if its perfectly right but it works for me and so hopefully the french will be able to understand.

Peace out city of salt!

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla tuscolana..!?...passavo per un saluto!