Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the end

so i cant believe its been 6 weeks already and my trip is already over. I feel like I have been gone for awhile and at the same time i cannot believe its ending. This has been an amazing trip and made me realize that i want to travel to everywhere. I have thoughts in my head sometimes that I want to do two different things with my life. My first thought it that i want to be a teacher and have a simple normal life but be happy and satisfied knowing i am teaching and hopefully making a difference in others lives. And then there is my other thought...the thought that I want to live somewhere far away and just figure out something to do with my life. I want to go somewhere without a plan and meet new people and try new things. These thoughts come from trips like this and trips like mexico where all i wanted to do was live in mexico and swim with the dolphins for my life. maybe one day i will take a break from real life and travel into my unknown path.

my blogs have definitely slacked lately but its only because i get impatient with myself and never want to sit down and actually write what happens. Cause really my exciting stories i cant post on here cause mom and dad have this website....sorry. But lets see, did i write last time about the london eye...i dont remember so if i did sorry if not then well i went on the london eye. It is the biggest ferris wheel in the world and i went on it! it was my first time ever being on a ferris wheel and i went on the biggest one in the world. go big or go home right? right. I saw the sound of music which was pretty sweet but maybe could have been better if it wasn't the third time in the past 6 weeks that i have seen that story line.

London has made me obsessed with pashminas, pininis, molly and my really good homemade burritos...they are pretty fancy...also obesessed with the golden balls (probably you may not know what this is so learn about it cause im not gonna lie im gonna miss it) Im also gonna miss the people on my trip. im sad to say goodbye to some of them, it will be weird to not be able to see them everyday whenev i want. But what im not gonna miss is the windstorms in our flat. Our windows at night like to bang really loud and open and slam shut with the wind and its annoying to sleep in a windstorm. i would recommend you dont try it.

I am gonna miss afternoon tea. That is also a new obsession thanks to london. I LOVE TEA!! and they have such cute afternoon tea cafes around here. The other day we went to tea and before tea we were sitting in a park surrounded with birds in the trees. lesson: dont stand under hella birds. sorry sister but a bird pooped on your backpack. thank goodness it was your backpack though cause one inch over it would have landed on my shoulder. nasty birds!

So my trip has come to an end and in 16 hours im peacing out of london and heading back to the states. Im excited and sad to leave but it has definitely been an amazingly fabulous trip and i would redo it all over again right now. well maybe not the school part of it but the fun stuff definitely i would do again!
peace out europe! its been fabulous!

No comments: